Monday, November 29, 2010

DICK PICS = NO BUENO
In the middle of my day I received a text from a man that was interested in 'dating' me. When I see that it's media mail I quickly open it..and to my surprise it is a photo of his naked penis. I experienced a range of emotions...first shocked to see a penis on my phone, then I was amused at the arrogance of him to think I wanted to see his penis, then I was offended like 'what kind of girl does he think I am?!?!'
It wasnt the first time I have received a picture of a penis, but in the past the penis was familiar to me...it was mine. However in this case the picture was totally unsolicited and the penis was unfamiliar. I wasnt sure what type of message he was trying to send to me with that photo. I am sure at the moment he pressed 'send', in his arrogance he thought to himself, "I have the biggest, thickest, best, prettiest dick in the world and if only Dawn saw it maybe she would want to jump on it"...but did he stop to consider that maybe, just maybe...Ive seen better? What if I wasn't as impressed with his manhood as he is. Then what?? It could totally ruin his chances of accomplishing his goal of having sex with me. What if I showed the picture to my girlfriends to compare...see what they think about it...I mean why not, its not mine so I dont mind letting people see it. Besides, I figure if he sent me a picture of it so freely then his 'jimmy' is definitely in several other memory cards. I'm an old fashioned girl...I like to leave things to the imagination. I don't want to know your penis size until (unless) we are about to have sex for the first time. The excitement of learning how nice his package is compares to opening presents on Christmas morning. Unsolicited penis pictures ruin the surprise for me and I am no longer curious about you, as a matter of fact, I'm instantly over you. Don't get me wrong...if I decide to make it mine I love getting a surprise picture every now and then to remind me of what I have coming to me. But I am a lady and I want to be treated as such...your penis does not impress me and your arrogance and nerve is unacceptable. Bottom line is this: Unsolicited pictures of your penis are NEVER a good idea. Keep the snake in your pants and off of my BBM.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home